Say Hello, New members introduce yourselves here

« Older   Newer »
Stafal
view post Posted on 12/10/2011, 01:30 by: Stafal

Hello there, username Stafal...I defaulted to it. I fail at making these usernames anymore. Why am I here, I suppose a strange way to return to foruming, when I have time. And also, because I find myself drifting between an interest in the world around me, and a complete disinterest in the world around me.

What does Stafal stand for... laughing1 Sir Trips and Falls A Lot. (acronyms and whatnot, lol) but I'm a girl, it was a weird name from a long time ago, that formed into Stafal that's stuck with me through forms.

Other aliases, since I came here from a site that a handful of you are from.... Tsubaki-chan, Tsu, and all the nicknames that follow that, hey what's up.butterfly The smilies here rock.

So back to why I am here. Okay so I guess I wanna know what's up in the world. And rather than watch the news which I find both boring and depressing I figured heyy lemme check out a forum, plus people from other countries will input there. This being said I can't say that I know much of anything for a fact. My input is what I tend to hear from people around me or if I happen to catch something on the news or news-like stuff (I found myself watching this Sunday Morning Show segment after the morning news, which I tuned out for. I'm not sure why I hate on the regular news so much...) Anything else I learn I tend to have googled due to curiosity. But like I said I have both and interest and disinterest in the world. So I guess I look upon it negatively but heyy I live in it so I might as well at least not be a dummy. ^_^ Here to learn I guess.

And on a random but semi relevant note, I am working on saying my opinion without sounding like an arrogant asshole....so yeah it's still a work in progress. ^^; rm_shifty apologies in advance and feel free to chair and make me step back and think a bit about whatever I may have said if it offends you. ^_^

Long hello, that's a first. ^^ My bad. play_ball

70 replies since 13/5/2011, 14:28   1593 views