Say Hello, New members introduce yourselves here

« Older   Newer »
Vninect
view post Posted on 13/5/2011, 17:21 by: Vninect

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (FionaK @ 13/5/2011, 15:36) 
I have a hidden agenda here anyway: I want to post a link on another thread and I need 5 posts to do it: so I start out disingenuous before I even begin: hope that is not the shape of things to come!!

You are a criminal and a fraud. :P I, on the other hand, am so innocent and lovely it's almost vulgar.

I, too, have been at the JREF, but I quit there because I wanted to do some other things. Now look at me: I set up a whole new forum for critical thinking, language, and politics! These topics tie in with so many interesting issues, from novels and films, to current events, to reviewing the world directly around us, that I think it is simply difficult not to appreciate them.

Plus, I like to challenge views and be challenged in debates. And putting those interests together, you simply have to arrive at a forum, don't you... Basic maths.

To all newcomers below: Welcome!! Make yourself at home. If you promise not to bite me, I will restrain myself, too. (Let that be a warning to all you zombies out there!)

70 replies since 13/5/2011, 14:28   1593 views