The film that is alleged to have led to riots

« Older   Newer »
Stafal
view post Posted on 19/9/2012, 01:14 by: Stafal

<_<; I just think it's funny that they demand an apology from the U.S govt. in the assumption they control that much media that comes out of our country. What idiots do on youtube is only so regulated....and when they don't get their apology they burn stuff to the ground? I think I know 5 year olds with better reasoning and self control than that...

But I feel like how can someone be guilty because of the reactions of others? In that mentality blame can constantly be pushed of...well its not my fault because this provoked/influenced/inspired me. I don't know if I'd feel guilty that something I made offended people to where they killed other people. Doesn't that remove responsibility from the actual killers a little bit too much? In the end they chose to behave the way that they did...that's like saying oh it's not so and so's fault he decided to copycat a killer mystery novel. The author shouldn't have given him that idea. <_<; Blame is far to easily shifted. People need to stay more personally accountable for things.

5 replies since 15/9/2012, 13:15   55 views