Vid Depo, Depository of vids.

« Older   Newer »
FionaK
view post Posted on 2/10/2015, 12:14

Video

Want to see a blind person insisting he has 20:20 vision? Watch this vid re economics teaching. It is somewhere bet sad and laughable to watch this prof.

view post Posted on 3/10/2015, 09:27

Group:
Administrator

Unfortunately, it appears to me the economics students didn't present their case against the neoclassical model all too well. I can't quite blame them, because that's incredibly difficult to do in such a televised format, in so little time.

FionaK
view post Posted on 3/10/2015, 09:31

I think that is true and also agree it is hard. But for me it served to show who is the cultist, there. The prof was a spectacularly self satisfied and blinkered person, like most of his school. And that, I think, was what they set out to show.

FionaK
view post Posted on 4/10/2015, 13:01

There are protests at the Tory party conference. It has been claimed that these are scary, in a familiar move to portray dissent as violent and unacceptable. We get this all the time now. But I thought I would mention it because this particular protest is using my favourite song, and that is always nice for me to see. Also, they are no more scary than the "thugs" who frightened Priti Patel by sitting menacingly in their wheelchairs, or the good humoured bunch who intimidated invisible BBC personnel in Scotland by singing and laughing at them

Video

It is civil war out there, I tell you

FionaK
view post Posted on 13/11/2015, 18:30

This is a damn good effort, IMO

Video

FionaK
view post Posted on 5/12/2015, 20:45

Video

Some dutch folk do something good.

Also, props to the people who were featured, for their wonderful reactions to what happened.

38 replies since 20/5/2011, 01:27   406 views